Poppies

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)

Hi all,

Long time no post. I am working to put my studio together, so I haven't had time to create. I am looking forward when all is set and ready to go. Hubby put together 4 shelves and there is one more to go, actually the one left is DVD shelf, so I can store my clear mount stamp sets. The room is smaller than my previous one, so I will need to learn how to fit everything. And I have a lot of stuff that needs to go to a good home, so hopefully soon I will be posting some stuff (retired sets etc.) for sale.

Anyway... Here's a card I made little while ago. I love poppies! They remind me of my childhood. The stamp is not SU! But I had to have it :)

Comments

Allison said…
This is beautiful! Love how the focus is totally on the poppies! Your colouring is amazing!