New Online Class- Birthday Bash 2011

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes




Hi all,

It's time to announce the next Online class, and this time it's a Birthday Class - Birthday Bash.

This class will last 5 days and we'll make different Birthday projects, such as card sets, boxes etc.
The class is $15 and will start on Feburary 6th, and lasts until February 10th. Each day I will post one project (pictures, video tutorial, and template if one used, as well list of the supplies used).

As well this class will be available for viewing (as all other online classes I have) for several months after the end date (at least 3)

note: there will be no Online classes (after this one) until the beginning of March (approx. March 7th) since my mom will be here visiting.

To register click on the Add to Card Button bellow.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, Can you please contact me:
tommy.cynthia@verizon.net I tried to send you a e-mail but it's coming back to me.
I purchased the Birthday Bash and I was trying to access it again and it's not allowing me to says it needs an invite.

Thanks Cynthia Duran
I love the idea of making your own party favors - that way, they're totally customized for the special day!