Tumble Marble Tile Coasters

 

Here are some marble tiles I made for my Etsy shop.
I used 2 retired sets : Peaceful Wishes and Hydrange.
The colors I used for the Hydrangea tiles are: pale plum, perfect plum, old olive and always artichoke. All craft inks. Then I baked the tiles at 325F for 30min and sealed them with acrylic sealer.
For the Peaceful Wishes tiles I used: always artichoke, soft suede and cherry cobbler craft inks :)


Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months
Coming up: Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards) starts December 1st.











Comments

Mary Lou Glick said…
These coasters are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your very creative projects!
Those creation are very nice thank you for sharing it in this site.
Kimberly said…
Are you using SU inks to stamp, then you bake them, then seal them?? Just wanting to be sure I understand...I thought ONLY Staz-on inks could be used to insure no smearing...what type sealant are you using?? And do these stay absorbent?? Thanks so much for extra guidance!!