Monkey Christmas

 

Here is a little non SU! card. Well, only the stamp is not SU! the rest of the supplies are. I have thing about monkey, penguins, butterflies, turtles and dolphins (I think that's all) oh yeah and hedgehogs. So I collect every stamp I like with those animals.
So last night I played with the monkey :)
I used retired dsp Dashing. As well used the sketch challenge 300 from Splitcoast stampers.

Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months
Coming up: Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards) starts December 1st.







Comments

Deborah345 said…
I have been trying to figure out where I have seen that stamp or at least the little stick like drawings of monkeys. Could you let me know what stamp company made the monkey stamp? Very cute! Love simple and clean. Thanks
Ilina Crouse said…
The stamp is made by Stampendous