I have a little dirty secret and Gift Card Holder

 



Ok, so I can finally uncover my little dirty secret I have been keeping for a while and it was soooo HARD to keep this secret.

Few weeks ago I was asked to be one of the DIRTY DOZEN and if you are familiar with SplitcoastStampers you know what it is.... Someone pinch me...so I wake up! It still feels like a dream, but it's dream come true!!!

WoW!

Ok, onto my project. This is another project I did for my 12 Days Until Christmas and today is the day 7, so 5 more days remain, which means 5 project. However the class will remain open for 3 additional months after I post my last project. I used the Candy Lane line from the Holiday Mini to make this gift card holder and it's made out of medium envelope!


Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas Online Class  is going on right now, I am posting the projects late at night, since I work full time. You can watch the videos in your own timing.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE
All online classes are available for at least 3 additional months from the date of the last video




Comments

Shawn said…
Congratulations! I LOVE your work! You are well-deserving of being selected to be one of the "Dirty Dozen."
Thank you for sharing your creativity. You're amazing!
Anita said…
Congrats! Super cute gift idea!
First of all - AMEN to your explanation of Xmas! :)))) Second congratulations on being chosen to be part of the Dirty Dozen group on SCS - you deserve it and these projects prove it. Thanks for super blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com
Kim O'Connell said…
Congratulations! You deserve it! You are just so creative and talented!
Waseem said…
you deserved it...Do you have some info about Gift Card envelopes to share?
Congrats and it look easy to do..I will use it Gift Card envelopes.