Clean and Simple Cute Christmas

 



Here is very simple one layer Christmas card I made today.
I know, I have been busy with Christmas stuff lately and I KNOW I will get bored before Christmas comes around. LoL
Scroll down for supplies I used.
Just a reminder, the 12 Days of Christmas class starts on Monday --> details HERE
12 Days of Clean and Simple Chistmas cards starts on December 1st--> details HERE


supplies:
stamps: a cute christmas, christmas greetings
paper: crumb cake
ink: staz on in jet black, always artichoke, cherry cobbler
other: cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, rhinestones, green alcohol marker, blender pens.

Comments

STASIA SLOMA said…
love it! love it! love it!
A Touch of SOL said…
OMGosh...I love it...The simplicity makes it so FA-BU!
Marisol Gutierrez
Mary Davidson said…
It's absolutely darling! I love it!