Christmas Tag Box

 


Hi all,

Here's today's project for my 12 Days till Christmas online class. This is project #11. 

I used cherry cobbler and old olive color combination and some Jolly Holiday dsp and Holly & Jolly rub-ons.This class will be open for additional 3 months. As well all my other online classes are still open : watercoloring, fall fest, technique class.... --- more details HERE

Just a reminder: there is a special going on right now for becoming a demonstrator, the starter kit is 50% off, and as well all my downline has free access to my online classes and my templates.
More details about this special -- HERE


Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas Online Class  is going on right now, I am posting the projects late at night, since I work full time. You can watch the videos in your own timing.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE
All online classes are available for at least 3 additional months from the date of the last video





Comments