Greeting Card Kids - Halloween




Well, today I spent the day at home, most of the time being in pain from the stinkin' burn. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to put some long pants or a skirt (can't go to work in shorts LoL) without being in excruciating pain.

Anyway, here is a card I made tonight using the Greeting Card Kids set (one of my favorites). I CASE-d from the catalog, but instead of making itty bitty box I made it into a full card.

Scroll down for supplies.




supplies:
stamps: greeting card kids, tiny teeny wishes, teahouse
paper: pear pizzazz, peach parfait, watercolor
ink:
pear pizzazz, peach parfait, blushing bride, early espresso, more mustard, blush blossom, basic black
other: on board mix and match, silver glitter (can't think from which collection it came), distressing essentials kit, linen thread, antique brads, basic pearls

Comments