Announcing WATERCOLORING CLASS


Many have asked about it, so finally I am announcing my watercoloring class.

In this class you will make 4 cards using different watercoloring techniques:

-watercoloring with markers

-watercoloring with ink pads

-watercoloring with watercolor pencils

-watercoloring with watercolor wonder crayons.



In the price of the class are included all the supplies (pre-cut) you will need to make the projects.



As well in this class we'll be using Aqua Painters, if you would like to order your own before the class and receive it as part of the class please register for the class including Aqua Painter, so I can order them in time for the class and they are arrived.

The Aqua painters ar $16.95 (before tax and shipping)



The class is about 2 hrs.



The start time is 11am and will end up at 1pm. It's important that you arrive on time.



Class details:

where: my home in Alpharetta, GA

time: 11am-1pm

Date: September 18th



The spaces are limited, as I like to keep my classes small.

In case there is larger interest I will open another time slot.


Price $25
Price with Aqua Painters $44




Comments

Lynda said…
Darling projects as always- Your projects always catch my eye on the stampin connections- I left you a little award on my blog: http://www.stampingdoc.blogspot.com/ Thank you for being my inspiration!

Lynda Lee