Another Eastern Blooms and another CASE from Andrea


Here is another card I CASE-ed from Andrea Walford. I just love the Throughly modern designer series paper and I feel bad that I haven't used it much.
This post is short again, since I am wiped out from 12hr work days. It seems like I may not need to work this weekend. We discovered the communication issue we had (not between people, but different parts of the system) and things are looking better. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it's not the train!

As well a little reminder, the special for my templates and instructions (buy 2 get 1 free) is running until 8pm EST tomorrow 3/26/2010

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.


supplies:
stamps: eastern blooms, full of life
paper: kraft, rose red, soft suede, thoroughly modern dsp, whisper white
ink: soft suede, bermuda bay, rose red
other: paper piercing tool

Comments