SPECIAL on Tutorials and templates - BUY 2 get 1 FREE

I have been stuck at work for over 12 hrs per day, so since I don't have much time for stamping I am offering a SPECIAL on all my instructions and tutorials files.
If you BUY 2, you will receive 1 FREE (equal or lesser value), if you BUY 4 you will receive 2 for FREE (equal or lesser value).

The special is running until tomorrow (3/25/10) at 8pm EST.

When you order your tutorials on your payment page in the comments section write the tutorials you would like for free. DO NOT PUT THE FREE TUTORIALS IN YOUR CART.
You can see all tutorials and instructions HERE

Comments

Nicole Bingaman said…
Hi Ilina - I just purchased 4 tutorials for your special, but I never had the chance (on pay pal) to enter in the two free ones. What should I do now?
Anonymous said…
Ilina, I"m having the same situation as Nicole! there was no comment section on paypal. What can I do?

Jannette E.
Ilina Crouse said…
Janette, I emailed you as soon as I got your order asking you for your choice of the free tutorials.

Nicole's situation is solved :))