Hero Arts Holiday 2024 Catalog Release Blog Hop

Hi everyone!
Today is special day and I am so excited about it! We are celebrating the Holiday Catalog 2024 release with a blog hop full of inspiration!!! 
I am in LOVE with the new products!! They are so AMAZING!!! 
If you are following the hop you have arrived here from Heather Ruwe blog and your next stop is Jeannie Lieu .
For my card today I combined few new products and my focus was on the Snowy Street Lamp die set, also I used the Joyful Christmas Messages stamp and die set and the Kaleidoscope Snowflake Bold Prints.
Giveaway: Hero Arts will be giving away TWO $50 gift cards, drawn from comments left across the hop. Deadline to enter is Wednesday, August 28th at 11:59pm PT. The winners will be announced on the Hero Arts blog.

 Hero Arts

Hero Arts Creative Team:
Channin Pelletier
Charlene Madrid
Heather Ruwe
Ilina Crouse - You are HERE
Jeannie Lieu
Jennifer Kotas
Kailash Naidoo
Karen Brown
Lydia Fiedler
Michelle Short
Natasha Polite
Natasha Vacca
Pocono Pam
Rachel Kleinman
Rosie Lopez
Seeka
Special Guests:
Cathy Zielske
Laura Bassen
Mindy Eggen

Comments

Great card, love that set!
Janice Stovall said…
Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!
sharon g said…
What a peaceful, pretty scene.
Marcy said…
Ilina, inspiring holiday card. Thank you for sharing.
Anonymous said…
That lamp post is wonderful. Classic card for the holidays.
Stacey Kowbel said…
Beautiful card! I love the scene and little bit of snow under the cardinal is adorable!
Barbara Edmondson said…
You made a very pretty card. I'd like to sit in it.
Meghan Kennihan said…
What a sweet little bench! Such a peaceful holiday card!
Lauryne Cunningham said…
Gorgeous card! I love this winter scene!
Angy Hughes said…
What a fabulous park scene! So beautiful!
Anonymous said…
My first stamps, AGES ago, were wood-mounts from Hero Arts. Hooray that they have continued in business for 50 years!
Anonymous said…
such a fun card; love the extra details like the snow on top of the streetlight - it won't let me access my google account - so I'm putting my info here - casmiles@hotmail.com Cindy G
Anonymous said…
from DorothyAyotte This is such a pretty, classic scene. Love it!
Donna T. said…
I adore this lamp post!!!
cjknick said…
What a lovely creation. Thanks for sharing!
S. M. said…
Pretty card - the Snowy Street Lamp die set is one of my favourites!
I love lamp post cards. I am definitely going to use your design for a Christmas card this year. Thank you for the inspiration!
Bonnie K. said…
This die set is so pretty - as is your card! Love the subtle detail in the background.
judy said…
Beautiful scene card!
Anonymous said…
Lovely scene. I wouldn't mind being there even though I don't particularly like snow.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! I’m loving this die set.
Anonymous said…
This is my favorite from the holiday release ❤️
Anonymous said…
I love the pretty winter background behind the bench. Love this set.
Karen said…
Stunning! You've used my favourite products from the new release.
~amy~ said…
Beautiful scenery project!
Nancy Knapp said…
I just this Snowy Street Lamp fancy die set! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.
Tracy Timm said…
beautiful card! I love that die set!
Cheryl Gramlich said…
Love this. Such a classic winter scene.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful winter scene!
Debra Lovell said…
Oh I adore The Street scene... The cardinals are so gorgeous and the lamp post is Lovely... Thanks for the inspirations..
Jeanne Rice said…
Beautiful snowy scene. Thanks for sharing.
bzyPTmom said…
I love this lamp post/bench card--it's so lovely and reminiscent of "classic" cards from the past!
Sue D said…
Love this pretty lamp post scene.
FD91354 said…
Beautiful card designs. I agree the lamp post is lovely, and I do love the flourishes of the sentiment!
Karen L K said…
Love your little scene! That lamp post and bench would be good ones to have!