Hero Arts: April My Monthly Hero Cowntdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!
It’s almost April and the beginning of a new month means we have a new My Monthly Hero kit.

So, today we are starting with the sneak peeks from the April kit! This month we are celebrating the whimsical charm and timeless tradition of folk art

For my card today I used the Prmium kit. I stamped the images on watercolor paper, colored and die cut. I cut a 4”x 5 1/4” panel from Deluxe Smooth white cardstock and adhered the images. Stamped the sentiment and added enamel dots. To finish off the card I adhered the panel to a Granite card base (I made it using 4 1/4” x 11” piece of Granite cardstock that I scored in half)

Visit the Hero Arts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

Comments

Debra said…
Beautiful card, love your color selection!
Anonymous said…
Your card is so beautiful. My style totally!
Donna T. said…
This is beautiful!!!
Anonymous said…
Lisa Manderachia (risaleneecreations@gmail.com) Such a classy card!!! I just love the extra space that was left. :)
sharon g said…
Your bird is gorgeous. I love how she is light grey, and then THE FLOWERS!!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card!
Anonymous said…
simple composition, lovely stamps and coloring
Jeanne Rice said…
Love the clean look and the beautiful bird.
Loving this release and your card design. Beautiful and elegant.
Kelley said…
Beautiful clean and simple card, really lovely!
Anonymous said…
Love the whimsical flourish on the bird and the simplicity making beauty stand out.
Isabel Z said…
What a gorgeous card!