Hero Arts: February My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!
Happy February ! It's a new month which means a new My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. 

And today we are starting with the sneak peeks from the February kit! This month's kit is all about Piece and Friendship.

For my card today I used the Classic kit ( amazing 6x8 set and coordinating dies are included). I stamped the images and sentiment on watercolor paper, colored and die cut. I made watercolor smooshed background using blue watercolor, let it dry and assembled my panel, then adhered to a Pitch Black top folded note card.

Visit the Hero Arts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

 

Comments

Angy Hughes said…
Love the watercolor smooshed background- really makes a beautiful backdrop for the white flowers.
Anonymous said…
Love the blue background . Makes me think of a pretty spring day with the butterfly.
Nancy Pearce said…
Love. the blue background. m makes me thin of a pretty spring day with the butterfly.
sapphirehandcrafted@gmail.com said…
Love the watercolor and that little butterfly is precious!
Barbara-Jean said…
The flowers are lovely!
I love these flowers. Your card is so pretty and that background is a gorgeous shade of blue!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! The flowers just pop from the background. Waiting to see what else the kits have.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card!
Anonymous said…
Lovely card. I really like this stamp- you've colored it beautifully, as well as the background. Dorothy Ayotte
Laurie2cats said…
Beautiful card! The smooshed background is pretty, and the flowers are beautifully colored.
Beth Merrill said…
Your card epitimizes the peace and friendship theme of the kit. Lovely!
irmz said…
Such a cute card! Love the smooched background and how simple you made your card.
Jeanne Rice said…
Love the watercolor background. The card is beautiful.
Carrianne Banul said…
Love the blue watercolor behind the image. Beautifully colored! Lovely card for anyone!
Bonnie said…
A truly lovely card. I really like smooshed backgrounds.
Anonymous said…
Very cute card!! Love the blue background it’s such a pretty shade
Such a pretty background!! Love the shade of blue and the font in the sentiment