Hero Arts: January My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!
Happy January and Happy 2024! It's a new month, new year and new My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. 

And today we are starting with the sneak peeks from the January kit! This month's kit is all about Love.

For my card today I used the Premium kit ( amazing die set) and also a sentiment from the Classic kit. The floral dies are just amazing. I die cut them from different shades of pink and also the leaves from green.  Also added some accents from gold glitter paper!!! 
I arranged the florals on piece of white cardstock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and then adhered the panel to a black note card I made from Pitch Black cardstock

Visit the Hero Arts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

Comments

Angy said…
Pretty layered goodness 😍
Nancy Pearce said…
Wow! The colors you choose and the layering is gorgeous. Just when I think I need no more stamps or dies, Hero Arts does it again and makes me add to my collection.
Anonymous said…
Oh, your creation left me breathless. It's stunning and the colors are amazing. I can't wait to get my kit so I can complete some orders. Tfs and bringing new inspirations.
Anonymous said…
So pretty!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Card!
Kelley said…
Such great colors together, and a very pretty card!
Laurie2cats said…
Wonderful card! I love the gold glitter accents.
Anonymous said…
Very pretty. Love the gold accents.
Anonymous said…
Loving all the shades of pink!
Anonymous said…
Your card is a lovely display of some fun-looking die cut flowers! Looking forward to the kit reveal!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see this monh MMH kit. Thanks for the reminder to use 'gold'.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! Love those colors and those flower die cuts. Can't wait for this kit.
Anonymous said…
Warm colors and great texture. Love this card
Karin W said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS card!
BEV CHESTER said…
Such an elegant and wonderful card!
Anonymous said…
Love this card! The layers add so much to this card especially with the colors you used!