Spellbinders: Fave 2023 Club Product Blog Hop

Hi everyone! 
Today I am honored to be hopping with crafty friends featuring our 2023 Club Favorites....and I picked the July 2023 Better Press Club kit...this was the very first BetterPress kit and I am in love with it. 
You can purchase it here.
I made two cards one I colored with Faber Castel Polychromos (the BetterPress paper is amazing for coloring pencils) and one I used watercolors! 
If you are following the hop you have arrived from Lauren Taylor's blog and your next stop is amazing Vera Yates! (full list is on the bottom of this post)
Giveaway:

To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on the Spellbinders blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, December 10th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in this blog hop post the following Wednesday. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.



Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases. 

Comments

Pam Sparks said…
Beautiful cards Ilina!
sharon g said…
I like both color schemes. The red one is my favorite if I have to choose :)
Flo said…
Beautiful cards
Lish said…
Haven't ventured into the better press yet but always lovely to see options
The cards are beautiful with nice color combos
Anonymous said…
Fabulous cards
Anonymous said…
I have never been pleased with my coloring until the BetterPress. Even I am able to produce beautiful results with this system
Anonymous said…
Your cards are so gorgeous and I love both ways you used the products.
Verna Angerhofer
Anonymous said…
My favorite club is the stitch club. Your cards a so inspirational. - by Regina Davis
Carrianne Banul said…
Ilana both your cards are beautiful. I love the traditional colors but I also love the blue poinsettia...wintry vibe. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! 😍😍😍 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Carrie Rhoades said…
Beautiful cards! I love them both and also loved this kit!!!
Tam said…
This card is so pretty with the blue poinsettia's. I really like the better press plate. I need to get more of them. Thank you for sharing your cards.
Love the different looks you get just by changing the colors- both are so pretty!
Susie B said…
I have not tried the letter press yet. Just getting started with Glimmer. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us.
Anonymous said…
Nice cards!
Linda Fillds said…
You did a great job with both cards. Love the color choices. Tyfs and hagd :)
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful design and color combos!