Hero Arts: November My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!
Happy November! The month and new My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. 

And today we are continuing with the sneak peeks from the November kit! This month's kit is all about Mail Art and winter/holidays! 
For my card today I used the Classic kit and did some coloring using my Copic Markers. The images are so much fun to color. 
I stamped my images with Intens-ified black ink, colored and die cut. For the background I ink blended some Mist ink on top of my 4" x 5 1/4" white panel and stamped the sentiment on the bottom, then added my images. To finish it off I added the white panel to an Arctic Top folded note card I made using 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Arctic cardstock that I scored and folded in half

Visit the Hero Arts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I wonder if I could copy it but make it birthday themed :) turn the Santa hat into a party hat? What a fun card design!!!
Angy said…
Such a cute scene and you colored it wonderfully.
Anonymous said…
I love the little mice! Great coloring.
Anonymous said…
super cute.....wish I could colour like that!
Karen Brown said…
I always think mailboxes on a card are so cute! Love your card!
Wendy said…
Your mailbox is so cute. Bet Santa would love all those letters!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card 🎄❄️
Donna Tuschoff said…
The mice are adorable!!
Anonymous said…
Adorable!! Thanks for sharing
Anonymous said…
"Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse". Not at this mailbox! Very cute!
Cindy said…
What a fun and whimsical card!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, those mice are adorable!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful coloring! It is vibrant and feels even fun from the photo!❤️🎄❤️