Hero Arts: September My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!
Happy September! The month and new My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. This month the kit will release on Tuesday, September 5th due to the Labor Day Holiday.
And today we are kicking it off with the sneak peeks! This month's kit is all about Fall!!! And I can't wait for some fall weather as it has been in the 90's over here in Georgia. 
For my card today I used the Premium kit and did some no line coloring using my Copic Markers. The Premium kit includes a Contour ink pad which is designed for no line coloring.
I stamped my images with the ink, colored and die cut. For the background I did some simple blending of the ground and sky, added the images using some foam squares and stamped a sentiment. I added the panel to a top folded Dove White note card and added some clear enamel dots to finish it off.


Visit the Hero Arts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

 

Comments

sandie said…
Cute critters and card
Anonymous said…
Love the sentiment. Your critters look like theyb dancing
Tracy said…
I love these fun "dancing" critters. This kit looks amazing and I can't wait to see the full reveal.
Anonymous said…
These critters are so cute! Love the sentiment!
Angy said…
Your ink blended background sets the perfect scene for those darling critters. So pretty!
Nancy Knapp said…
Awww! They're holding hands and dancing in sync! Love the cute critters! Great pumpkin too!
Jeanne Rice said…
I just love the ink blending in the background to set off the critters. Beautifully done
Deborah Hellman said…
Cute critters... love a fun, happy card.
Barbara-Jean said…
Love those happy critters!
Cindy said…
Cute card; great coloring
Anonymous said…
Love how colored your background and the happy critters. The sentiment has a lovely font. Wonderful kit.
Anonymous said…
I thought I would only be interested in the mushroom elements, but then I saw your card and I realized that these critters are amazing too. Love how you kept it simple, but really made it fun and vibrant. It makes me feel happy Fall vibes!
Anonymous said…
such light-hearted images
Anonymous said…
The sentiment goes so well with your composition, so cute.