Hero Arts: August Countdown to creativity - My Monthly Hero Sneak Peek

Hi everyone!

It's already August  and that means we have a new My Monthly Hero kit releasing on Monday!
Today we have are continuing the sneak peeks for  Hero Arts August My Monthly Hero countdown! 
It's another month and another amazing kit! August is all about California and National parks and both the Classic and premium kits are amazing!!!!
For my card I used the Classic kit only. I used the scene builder dies to create and layer my scene, then stamped sentiment on sand card stock and embossed in white.

Visit the Hero ARts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the plum and navy together! Such a pretty card 😍 thanks for sharing
-jenswa313@gmail.com
Jennifer Swietkoski
Anonymous said…
Simple yet striking! It makes me want to go for a hike.
Emily said…
I think this is my favorite color combination so far. I am in awe that the trees don't have to be just green!
JP said…
I love the colours you used.
This card is lovely. The colors are awesome!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful non-traditional color combo! Very striking!
Anonymous said…
pretty; would not have thought of using that color combo but I really like it!
Tracy said…
Love these dies - so many options - masculine, camping, Christmas - looking forward to seeing the whole kit.
Martha W said…
This is such a striking card with the rich, bold colors.
Jeanne Rice said…
I love the colors of the mountains. Can't wait to see the rest of this kit.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful color choice!
Marilee said…
That is a great looking card!
Jodi Warren said…
I love the mileage you get out of the tree die, but shifting the position of it and changing the color of it. Gives a bit more dimension to the card.
Anonymous said…
I love that color combination. Your card is great!
Anonymous said…
Very nice stark color combination; a definite winner.
Anonymous said…
Your card reminds me of British Columbia, Canada
trudyl33 said…
What a great card. I love these colors together -- and love the purple mountains. Great job and thank you for sharing it with us! :)
S. M. said…
An unusual colour combination, but very pretty!
Barbara-Jean said…
This reminds me of the line, “purple mountains majesty across the fruited plain” from the song, America the Beautiful 😊
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card. So many situations where this card would be appropriate .
Anonymous said…
I love those trees so much, and such an unusual color combo that works SO well! Wonderful, thank you! -Kaua’i Kat
Anonymous said…
Great combo of colors for this beautiful scene!!!