Spellbinders: Simon Hurley Sketched Citrus 2 for 1 cards

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing 2 cards using the Sketched Citrus stamp and die set from Simon Hurley and Spellbinders!!! I love when I can create 2 cards with one stamped background and then add some extra elements!!!
I stamped the background on gray cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I cut one piece measuring 4”x 5 1/4” and another one 1 1/2” x 5 1/2”. Next stamped the pop out elements on watercolor cardstock and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and die cut with the coordinating dies.
For the first card I used the Essential arches die set to create a backdrop for the orange die cuts, for the second card I used a strip of black glitter cardstock to add between the gray background strip and the white panel for extra added interest. 
The sentiment is from a set from the Concord and 9th Summer Camp this year, but you can add any sentiment you may have in your stash! 

 

Comments