Spellbinders: July BetterPress club kit inspiration

Hi everyone!
Have you checked out the new Spellbinders club kits, new from this month is BetterPress and Wax Seals clubs!!! And they are amazing.
The general sign ups for the new club kits are now open to everyone, so grab before they sell out. (Note: the BetterPress is now sold out and closed, but they will be available at a later date as past kits).
I used Porcelain and Pebble BetterPress A2 panels to press the background and sentiment. For the card on the Pebble paper I used my FeberCastell Polychromos pencils to color it, and for the one of the white I used watercolor pencils (Museum watercolor pencils from Caran D’Ache)
Once colored, I added supporting sentiments that I stamped on black card stock and embossed in white from the Clear Stamp and Die set of the month. Added to the panels and adhered to my card bases to finish them off.

Comments