Hero Arts: June Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!

It's already June and that means we have a new My Monthly Hero kit releasing tomorrow!
Today we have the final sneak peeks for  Hero Arts June My Monthly Hero countdown! 
It's another month and another amazing kit! June is all about water, sunsets, beach, ocean…..it kind of goes hand in hand with my current location (my girls and I are in Turks and Caicos for a girls only vacation)
For my card I used the Classic kit only. I created 2 similar by different cards. I created the water and clouds and sun in a same way, but then for one of the cards I used the frame die that I die cut from Pitch Black card stock and cut the palm tree on the left hand side so you are able to see the light house and the sentiment!
For the water and clouds I used reactive inks in Taffy, Creamicle. Lemon Drop. And Tutti Frutti, then stamped the boat, lighthouse and sentiments using Intens-ified black ink. The sentiments also come with coordinating dies which is pretty cool, so on the card on the left I die cut the sentiment and them adhered to my panel.

Visit the Hero ARts blog for more ideas from the other members from the Creative team.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the contrast between the black and your luscious tropical colors. Striking!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely fabulous, the vivid pink and orange are so unexpected. LOVE THESE :-)
Judith Arri said…
THis might be my all time favorite color combo. The brights and darks are fabulous together!
Teresa Rogers said…
I love you vibrate sunsets! They are stunning
Emily said…
I love using black for the frame. It really accents the colors.
Anonymous said…
I love sunset cards. Yours is beautiful
Jodi Warren said…
Black really does make the background pop. Great color choices.
Cynthia said…
Beautiful tropical scene, Iliana. Lovely color combo with the black die frame.
Judy Inukai said…
Your sunset cards are gogeous. I really like the black diecut border.
Anonymous said…
I wouldn't have put bright pinks with the orange and yellow, but here it works great. Both cards are lovely, but I think the one with the black overlay is my favorite - very striking! Jaycee C.
Tracy said…
I am really loving the silhouettes - the black with the bright colours is just so happy! Can't wait to see the whole kit.
Lori said…
So pretty! I really love the one with the lighthouse.
These summer scenes are so inviting. Looking forward to this beautiful kit.
Amy Solovay said…
Love both of your gorgeous cards, Ilina! The combination of silhouetted images + sunset imagery is just stunning!
Renee Thompson said…
Wow that pink and yellow sea, I love it!
Dorothy Ayotte said…
Your ocean scene is beautiful! I really like the pink sunset on the water and the silhouettes.
Anonymous said…
Love the pinks, yellows and oranges used in the background. Gorgeous cards!
Cindy said…
Absolutely love this. The pink! Beautiful cards!
Anonymous said…
Ooooo loving this beach/ ocean theme! Can’t wait for the full reveal ♥️
Janet Trapp
Denise Bryant said…
Fabulous ocean scenes! I love your beautiful color combos!
Sonja said…
beautiful card!!!!! can't wait to see what else this kit has that we have not seen yet. hope they have a beach hut and palms in the add on releases.
Anonymous said…
Amazed at how vibrant your card is! The Intense black ink is a must have!!
The colors you have used are gorgeous. I especially love the lighthouse card. So good!
Your cards are beautiful! I love the colors you used for the ocean scene :)
Nancy Knapp said…
I love your cards! Wonderful colors and great sentiment!
Susan said…
Such gorgeous sunsets! Great job!