Scrappy Tails Crafts: Paris is always a good idea

Hi everyone!
Have you checked the January release from Scrappy Tails? It's AMAZING and especially the theme is close to my heart since it's Paris. That was our big trip last year for me and my 10 year old. She had been wanting to go to Paris and we made it happen last summer. 
For my card I used the Paris Eifel Tower die set and sentiment from the J'adore stamp set.
To make the card I used bunch of specialty cardstock. I die cut the Eifel tower using gunmetal mirror cardstock I had in my stash, also added another layer from plain white cardstock to make it sturdier and give it some dimension. 
I did the same with the bike, I used silver Mirror cardstock, vellum, bronze shimmer for the baskets, glossy black for the tires The most fun part is that the die set comes with so many little dies to add all the details to the bike, like the tires, pedals, baskets, bread, wine, glasses etc.

Once I had the bike assembled, I cut piece of white cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Adhered the Eifel Tower, then the bike. Next, I stamped the sentiment and added a little pink heart from the Bejeweled Embellishments mix.
To finish it off, I adhered the panel to a light pink cardbase.

Comments