Hero Arts: The Spirit of Christmas

Hi everyone!

I am back with another card I made for the Hero Arts holiday catalog. 

For the card I am sharing today I used the Ornament Border Hot foil plate and some matte gold foil to foil it on white cardstock. I foiled two pieces. Once foiled and trimmed around the border and used Copic markers to color it in. Once piece I colored around the ornament, and on the second one only the ornament toper.

Next, I used the Ornaments infinity dies to cut out the ornament from the piece that had the surrounding colored. 

I stamped sentiment from Snowflake messages set (these sentiments fit perfectly inside the ornament) and embossed in Gold Sparkle embossing powder. 

Layered the two pieces together using foam tape to add dimension and adhered to a white top folding note card.



Comments