Hero Arts: Joyous Holiday Season- Foiling on Acetate


Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing simple by sparkly card using the Stained Glass Angel hot foil plate from Hero Arts.
To make the card I started by foiling the Angel on acetate sheet using matte gold foil. Next I cut the panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and set aside.

For the background, I stamped Noel Print Bold Prints stamp on Nautical cardstock and embossed with Clear Ultrafine embossing powder. Trimmed it to 4 " x 5 1/4". 
For the sentiment I used the Holly Berries Stamp and Cut XL Set. I stamped the sentiments on Nautical cardstock, then embossed using Gold Sparkle embossing powder and trimmed into strips.
Using foam tape I adhered the sentiments over the Angel, then adhered the acetate angel to the embossed background by applying adhesive only where the sentiment is, so it's not visible.
To finish the card I adhered the panel to a brushed gold note card to coordinate with the foiling.











 

Comments