Hero Arts: December Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!

We are continuing the Hero Arts December My Monthly Hero countdown! 
It's another month and another amazing kit! And to give you a hint about this month's theme, think about the Galaxy. Yes this month's kit is out of this world and it's su[er amazing
The main kit contains 6x8 set, coordinating dies and an A2 bold prints rubber background stamp.

I used them all on my card today ;) 

To make my card I started by stamping the background on Smooth Deluxe white card stock using Grape Juice, Nautical and Aquatic ink pads creating ombre effect, by using my MISTI and a soft cloth to soften the ink edges on each inked and stamped section ( I used to softed the edges directly on the stamp before stamping).  Once I liked the background I cut the panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and set aside.
Stamped the images using Intensified black ink and colored with Copic markers. Next die cut them using the coordinating dies. Stamped the sentiment and trimmed it to a strip. Assembled the images and sentiment on the stamped panel and adhered using foam squares.
To finish it off I adhered the panel to a top folded Dove White notecard.
Visit the Hero Arts Blog to see more inspirations and ideas from the creative team HERE

 

Comments

Barbara-Jean said…
What a heart-warming card!
Cindy said…
I love this - talk about a way to lift someone's day. This is perfect!
Nancy Pearce said…
Such a sweet card. Love the colors in the background.
Tracy said…
I love this card! It's a perfect Sending Encouragement card. <3
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Nancy Knapp said…
Great card! I'm loving this background stamp!
Tamra said…
It's gorgeous and so sweet! I'm anxious to see the other sentiments in the set!
April said…
What a cute card. I love the purple and blue!