Spellbinders: October Large Die of the Month Kit

Hi everyone,
I am back today sharing another project using the Spellbinders October club kits. The main kit I used for this project is the Large die of the month, but I added sentiment from the Small Die of the Month along with a background I made using the Embossing folder of the month.
To make my card I started by die cutting the ornament from pale peach/pink cardstock and stitched it using coordinating color along with gold floss. Added details using gold glitter paper and gold pearls. Next I created the frame using shimmery black and glitter gold card stock and assembled it. Added the ornament and decorated using coordinating color flourishes using the dies that  came in the kit. 
To finish it off I added sentiment from the Small die of the month and some gold pearls

 

Comments