Scrappy Tails: Let it Snow

Hi everyone!
It's a release day over Scrappy Tails and it's an amazing one! It's all about Christmas and Winter. The release is called Candlelight Christmas.
I love all the products and had hard time choosing which one to use first. I decided to go with this adorable deer from the Layering Reindeer die set and combiner it with the last year's A2 Hot Foil Snow background plate and the Bold Christmas Sentiments hot foil plate.
To make the card I started by ink blending my background. Once I was satisfied with the look I hot foiled the snow background using white matte foil and splashed some water to get more variety of "Snow"
Die cut and assembled one of the deers and set aside. Next I foiled Let it Snow and trimmed the panel to 4" x 1 1/2". Trimmed the ink blended panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and assembled all the elements onto the ink blended background. Next I adhered it to a white note card and done!!! 

Comments