Hero Arts: Warm Wishes

 Hi everyone! 

I am back with a card I made for the Hero Arts Holiday catalog. I love love using hot foil plates. 

For today's card I foiled the Circle Confetti plate onto Lapis cardstock using Opal foil. I LOVE this foil. 

My card has NO STAMPING!!! Only foiling and die cutting. 

Once my background was foiled I cut it to 4" x 5 1/4" and set aside.

Next I die cut from white glitter cardstock sentiment from the Season's words die set (and couple from plain white cardstock for stacking) and the Snowflake corner die (also I die cut few from plain white cardstock and stacked them up. Adhered the sentiment and the Snowflake corner (trimmed the excess).

Next I adhered the panel to a white note card and added some white Hero pearls to finish it off. Let the pearls dry before handing the card :) 

 

Comments