Hero Arts: October Cowntdown to Creativity

 Hi everyone!

We are continuing the Hero Arts October My Monthly Hero countdown! 
It's another month and another amazing kit! And to give you a hint about this month's theme, think about the North Pole and scene building.
The main kit contains 6x8 set, coordinating dies and an A2 bold prints rubber background stamp.

I used them all on my card today ;) 

To make my card I started by masking off a circle on A2 panel of white cardstock. I made the mask using the Circle infinity dies and masking paper I had in my stash. Next I ink blended Nautical, Purple Galaxy, Grape Slush, Berry Smoothie and Taffy inks. Let it dry.
Once dry, I stamped the background and embossed in white. Once cooled off, I removed the mask and applied the negative mask. Ink blended Butter Bar to create the moon.

Stamped the images I wanted to use on Deluxe Smooth white cardstock in black and embossed using clear embossing powder. Die cut them using the coordinating dies and assembled them on my panel. Added piece of white glitter paper on the bottom to represent the snow.
To finish it off I adhered the panel to a top folded Dove White notecard.
Visit the Hero Arts Blog to see more inspirations and ideas from the creative team HERE

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Those colors are gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Isabel Z said…
Gorgeous card and that backbround is amazing!
Anonymous said…
Just a beautiful scene and a great release!!!
Cindy said…
Very pretty - love the colors!
Barbara-Jean said…
You certainly did use all the stamps with great results! :>)
Nancy Knapp said…
Love this card! Thanks for sharing.
Tracy said…
Such a fun card! I love the scene you created.
Debbie Frank said…
Great card with using all the elements.
Geri S said…
Love the blended and colorful background! Perfect with black and white town. Terrific!