Hero Arts: Merry Christmas

Hi everyone,
I have another NO STAMPING card for you and using some of the same products I used on my card from last Friday.
Also, I will be taking a little break from blogging, as I have knee surgery in few days that I have been on a waiting list for a donor for 3 months now.

Back to the card. To make the card I started by foiling the Circle Confetti hot foil plate on Nautical cardstock using Prism foil. Next I cut it to 4"x 5 1/4" and set aside.
Die cut Merry Christmas from the Season's sentiments die set from Silver glitter paper, also I die cut the shadow from Vellum layering paper. Adhered the sentiment and shadow and adhered to the foiled panel.

Next I adhered the panel to a white note card and added Silver Hero Pearls. Let the pearls dry before handing the card! ;)





Comments