Spellbinders: Pho-nomenal Birthday Camper

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing a birthday card using the Warm Wishes Camper collection from Spellbinders. This camper reminds me about my childhood (we had very similar one, just different color) and would always go camping in the mountains or on the beach. It was so much fun. 
Back onto the card. I die cut the camper and the elements for the pho bowl from the Sweet and Savory die set from the same collection using selection of cardstock and assembled it together. Next I stamped sentiment from the Sweet and Savory stamp set and embossed in white. Cut it into a strip and set aside.
Next, I embossed piece of Kraft (wheat) card stock using the Diamond Plaid Embossing folder and assembled the card.
All the supplies are listed on the bottom of this post

Comments