Scrappy Tails Crafts: Happy Fall

Hi everyone!
Happy Fall! Fall is my favorite season since we moved down to Georgia. For some reason every year I can’t wait for Fall. Maybe it’s because it’s the season that provides relief from the hot and humid summer and after that it’s winter which brings even cooler temperatures. My favorite season used to be Spring, but now, Spring means hot and humid summer is approaching shortly.
Also, I love all the colors of Fall!!! So, today I am sharing a fall card using the Scrappy Tails Fall assorted leaves die set and a sentiment from a freebie die set. 
Besides Fall, I also love die cutting and have found it be be very relaxing and assembling die cuts helps my anxiety. So, I die cut bunch of leaves using different colors of card stock and assembled them ( this also means you will see more cards using this die set!) 
Next, I die cut Happy Fall from gold cardstock and another three sets of the sentiment from Kraft cardstock and stacked them up to create sturdiness and dimension.
Next step was to put everything together. I cut piece of Kraft cardstock measuring 4”x5 1/4” and scored diagonal lines at 1/4” using my scoring tool. 
Adhered the sentiment, next arranged the leaves and adhered them using foam tape. Trim off the excess that was hanging off the edges and adhered it to a cream colored note card. To finish it off, I added gold half pearls in the empty spaces!

Comments