Hero Arts: Season's Greetings

 Hi everyone!

Has anyone started on their Holiday cards yet? To be honest, I haven't. But I do have an card idea to share today that I made for the Hero Arts Holiday catalog. I used the Season's Greetings Foil and Cut set along with the coordinating Hero Greetings set. I foiled the sentiment in gold, then stamped using Crimson ink, once stamped I die cut it.

To help with the positioning of the stamping I used my MISTI and the stamp set packaging. I positioned it over the foiled sentiment, secured it, positioned the stamp, picked it with the door of the MISTI, then removed the printed stamp packaging/acetate piece.

I stamped the background using EMbossing and watermark ink and embossed using the Ultra Fine Clear embossing powder. Cut to 4" x 5 1/4" and added Gold Hero wax around the edges using my finger. Added the sentiment, a sentiment strip and adhered to a note card! Added few Hero Pearls in gold to finish it off.





 

Comments