Hero Arts: Joyful Wishes Foiled Shaker card

 Hi everyone!

Today's card has absolutely no stamping! I used hot foil plate and a die set to create it. But I love how it turned out.

To start, I created a frame from Nautical cardstock and the Rectangle infinity dies. I actually die cut several and stacked them up (you can use foam tape instead, but I love the sturdiness you get when you stack those). Leave one frame separate.

Next, I foiled the Snowflake Wreath plate from Hero Arts using Prism foil on acetate and cut it to A2 size. Die cut the sentiment from Season's Words dies from Silver glitter paper (and plain cardstock to stack them).

Adhered the single Nautical frame on top of the foiled acetate and adhere the stacked one on the back (or just use foam tape). Adhere the sentiment. Add sequins in the center of an Nautical note card and adhere the frame on top! Add White Hero Pearls and let it dry before you handle the card

You are done! 

                              




 

Comments