Scrappy Tails Crafts: Sending You Sunshine

   Hi everyone!

I am sharing another card using the latest release from Scrappy Tails crafts.  I , again, used the Layering Sunflowers Die set and cut out bunch of sunflowers from aqua colored cardstock along with centert from brown and leaves.. Arranged them on peace of yellow cardstock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" towards the bottom left corner.. When I was satisfied with the layout I took a piece of Press and Seal and picked all the die cuts up. Turned it upside down and added adhesive on the back and between the flowers and leaves. Next I added foam tape, removed the backing to expose the adhesive and added aqua colored A2 cardstock panel. Turned it over and using scissors cut off the excess of the die cuts that was hanging out. Next I added some iridescent sequins.

Set aside. Stamp sentiment from the Wild Sunflower Stamp set  on black cardstock and emboss in white. Trim to size and adhere to the panel. 
Now you can adhere the entire panel to an A2 sized note card and you are done!!! 

Comments