Spellbinders: July Club Kits Card Idea ( Clear stamp and die, glimmer hot foil, small die and embossing folder of the month)

 Hi everyone! 

Today I have few cards to share with you using the July Club kits from Spellbinders! Go check them HERE ! You won't be disappointed.

For my first card I used the embossing folder of the month, along with the stamp and die set of the month. 

I had background created with my gel press and dye ink pads. I embossed it and trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4". Stamped images from the stamp set and die cut, for the sentiment I stamped it on black card stock, embossed in white then die cut using the coordinating die.

For my next card I had similar approach, I only used white card stock to do the background and didn't stamp the inside of the popsicle.
Last, but not the least is a sample using the Glimmer hot foil kit of the month, and I foiled it on Waterfall cardstock using Opal foil and trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4". Next I die cut all the elements from the small die of the month and assembled the beach scene, then adhered to the foiled panel and finished off the card. For the swimsuit, I foiled Teal Topaz piece of cardstock using Opal foil, then die cut the swimsuit out of it.

Comments