Scrappy Tails Crafts: Foiled Tropical Birthday

Hi everyone!
Today I have fun foiled card to share using the Scrappy Tails Crafts Plumeria Hot Foil Plates and coordinating dies.
To make the card I foiled bunch of flowers using dark pink foil and ligher pink cardstock, green foil and green cardstock and teal foil and waterfall cardstock.
I ended up with bunch of extras that I saved aside for future project.
Once I had foiled all images and sentiment, I die cut them using the coordinating dies. 
Next I cut piece of Beewax cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4" and a piece of Waterfall cardstock measuring 4" x 2 1/8" which I adhered on top of the Beewax panel. Next I adhered the leaves, then the sentiment and last but not the least the flowers.
Trimmed off the excess and adhered to a white note card! 

 

Comments