Spellbinders: Happy Birthday-celebrating 20 year anniversary


Hi everyone!
It’s time for a new release from Spellbinders and this one is a special one as they are celebrating their 20th anniversary. One of the collections releasing today is called Birthday Celebration and has tons of fun products!!! I decided to use the Stitched Fanfare die along with the Birthday unboxing glimmer hot foil set.
To make the card I started by die cutting the stitched Fanfare die and stitched the rows in rainbow order. I matted it to a Brushed Silver piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/4”x 5 1/2”. set aside.
next I foiled Happy birthday and Time to celebrate on white cardstock using Matte Silver foil. Die cut the Happy Birthday using the coordinating dies and cut the Time to celebrate using strip die from another glimmer sentiment set I have in my stash from Spellbinders.
Assembled the panel and adhered to a white notecard . 

Comments