Scrappy Tails: Tropical Hello

Hello everyone!

 In the last couple years, I have fallen in love with die cutting and making die cut focused cards. The card I am sharing today is no exception, and Scrappy Tails makes it so easy to create die cut focused cards. 


For my card I used the Bird of Paradise Die set. 
I die cut all the elements from green, yellow and orange card stock. I did add some purple ink using small blender brush on the yellow parts to get more realistic look of the flower. Once I had all the die cuts, I adhered them together. I also added a second base flower on the back from green card stock to make the whole flower sturdier. Once all the layers were adhered, I used heavier acrylic block to put on top to make sure it dries flat, and set it aside to dry. 

In meantime I die cut 3 Hello die cuts from the Hello Sunshine incentive die set and stack them together. I set it aside to dry under an acrylic block. 

 Next, using the new Chevron stencil and ink blending brush, I applied lightly aqua color on a A2 piece of white cardstock. Trimmed the piece to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhered the die cut flower and sentiment. To finish off the card I adhered the panel to an aqua colored note card that matched the color of the stenciled background. 
 Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have an amazing day!

Comments