Hero Arts: So Very Grateful for You

 Hi everyone!

I am back with another Hero Arts card this week! We are still celebrating color week and I used handful of the new inkers to create rainbow stripped background as a back drop for my large sentiment! 

I used few of the Core Ink inkers: Orchid, Dandelion, Tangerine, Green Apple, Aegean and Azalea and some rubbing alcohol to pain the lines on watercolor paper. 

Once done, trimmed the panel to 4" x 5 1/4". Die cut You and stamped the sentiment on Pitch black card stock and embossed in white!

Love the effect of coloring with inkers and rubbing alcohol and the brightness of the colors!


Comments

Life By RoGina said…
I love the fact that you kind of made your own alcohol markers/paint with the reinkers! I've seen this technique done with reinkers straight out the bottle, but never this way. How creative!