Scrappy Tails: Flower Shop

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing clean and simple card featuring the Flower Shop stamp set from Scrappy Tails Crafts.
This is 6x6 stamp set and also there are coordinating dies that I actually didn't use for my card.
To make the card I started with a piece of cold press watercolor paper that I cut to 4" x 5 1/4". Using my MISTI I stamped the image and sentiment using pigment detailed black ink and embossed with Ultra Fine Clear embossing powder. Once the melted embossing powder had cooled down, I colored the image using Zig Real Brush Clean Color pens. To ground the bike I added some gray brown shading under it using the watercolor pens.
I used stack of 3  cardstock pieces to add behind the panel for dimension (you can use craft foam or foam tape) and added  it to Kraft top folded note card that I made using 4 1/4" x 11" piece of kraft card stock that I scored at the 5 1/2" mark.

 

Comments