Scrappy Tails Crafts: Thank You Friend

Hi everyone!

I love creating cards using dies! Today I am sharing an A7 card using the A7 Flower Cover Plate die set along with the Garden Stand Flowers die set (I used the bench from this die set) from Scrappy Tails Crafts.


To make the card, start by creating your background. I used my gel press and aqua/blue shades of die inks. Next I cut it down to 4 ½” x 6 ½” and set it aside.

Die cut the foliage frame 2 times from green card stock and stack them together to get more of a sturdier frame. Die cut flowers from yellow, pink and teal cardstock. Arrange them onto the frame.

Adhere the frame to the background. Add white pearls to it, also in the flower centers.

Die cut the sentiment twice from white card stock (without the shadow die) and stack it. Adhere to the panel. Add pearls to the flower center and little buds.

Die cut the bench twice from white cardstock and adhere the die cuts together to create more dimension.

Adhere to the panel. In the space between the sentiment and bench add few flowers.

Create A7 note card from white cardstock (I used 10”x7” piece of cardstock and scored the 10” at the 5” mark).

Using foam tape, craft foam or stacked pieces of heavy weight cardstock adhere the panel to the card base.


 Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day!

Comments