Hero Arts: April 2022 My Monthly Hero Countdown

Happy Saturday! Today we are continuing with the April My Monthly Hero Sneak peeks!
It's another kit you wouldn't want to miss. 
The kit goes live on Monday April 4th at 10am PST/1pm EST.
For more ideas and sneak peeks visit the Hero Arts Blog! 

Today I did 2 for 1 cards. I stamped the background stamp that comes in the kit on 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of white cardstock using black ink and embossed using Clear embossing powder. Next using the layering stencils and reactive inks I added color. 
I trimmed the background to 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" and from the leftover I die cut the flowers and bees using the coordinating dies. 
Then assembled 2 cards using that one background!

 

Comments

Cathy said…
both of your cards are just lovely!! Thanks for sharing
Barbara-Jean said…
Like the 2 for one idea and really like the elegant simplicity of your second card!🌸
I just love everything about both of these! Such a cute little bee too!
JP said…
brilliant idea! Anything to save time!
Nancy Knapp said…
Lovely cards! Great colors! Thanks for sharing.
Andre M. said…
Gorgeous, love the different styles from the same stamp!
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Judy Inukai said…
Gorgeous coloring. Love how you've used the dies to cut flowers from the background panel.
Lieve said…
You made two beautiful cards; thank you for the inspiration. This kit looks promising !
Sue McRae said…
Love the fresh colors and clean card designs!
What beautiful cards! I love that you were able to make 2 for 1! :)
Karin W said…
I love BOTH of your cards! What a great idea!
Talitha said…
Beautiful cards. Love the background.
Daria Z. said…
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love both of these cards!! I need this kit!!
Joanne W said…
So pretty!! Can't wait to see the kit reveal!