Scrappy Tails: Coffee Shop A7 Pop Up

 Hi everyone,

I am loving the new Scrappy Tails Crafts Flower Shop Release and I hope you like it as much as I do.


I am in love with all the new pop up dies and all the possibilities to use them.

I am a coffee lover , so of course I made a coffee shop pop up.



To make my card I used the A7 Storefront pop up die set, along with the A7 Storefront- Coffee shop add on die set.

I die cut the base for the pop up from pale gray card stock (two of the sides and one roof. I die cut a window opening on the front (from the Coffee Shop add on die set), then assembled my card.

I assembled the “Walls” then added the roof base piece and set aside.

Next I die cut the roof from darker teal cardstock and 10 panels from lighter teal card stock to create the striped look. Adhered the panel to the roof die cut then adhered to the Store Front base.

Now that we have the “shop” it’s time to decorate. 


For the inside of the Coffee Shop, I die cut the scripted Coffee word twice from shimmer black card stock and stacked it up, then adhered to the inside making sure it straight and centered.


Die cut, two panels that go on the inside and used them to adhere all the coffee shop elements. I die cut those from white and pale gray card stock. I adhered the gray one lower in the front, and the white one behind and a little bit higher, so you see them both and you can add elements higher up.

I added chairs, a plant, coffee maker, mugs, stool, plant. Tip: cut each piece twice and adhere them together so these are sturdier. 



Now, it’s time to decorate the outside. I die cut the Coffee from glitter white card stock + twice from heavy weight card stock and stacked the letters , also die cut a “label” from vellum. Adhered the letters to the vellum label and added to the roof.

I die cut curtains, windows and the sign from dark teal, black and pink cardstock and added these to the Coffee shop to the front and sides (window).




And voila….the super fun and cute A7 pop up card is done and you have space of the back of if for your message or even attaching a gift card! 



Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day!



Comments

Lauraz said…
I love the coffee shop card.