Hero Arts: Countdown to Creativity - March My Monthly Hero Kit

 Hi everyone!

Happy Saturday! Today we are continuing with the March My Monthly Hero Sneak peeks!
It's another kit you wouldn't want to miss. This month's kit called Art Museum and it's amazing one/ Another one for sure you don't want to miss!
The kit goes live on Monday March 7th at 10am PST/1pm EST.
For more ideas and sneak peeks visit the Hero Arts Blog! 

For my card I used the cover die that comes in the kit and die cut it from Pitch Black cardstock three times. I stacked all the layers together to create more dimensional look/depth. Set them aside to dry under heavy book. 
Next I cut piece of Hero Arts Luxe White Watercolor paper measuring slightly smaller than A2 size. I sprayed it with water and stamped the splatters from the set in the kit using Taffy, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz and Pool Party Reactive inks. Once it completely dried. I stamped the sentiment and adhered behind the frame .Adhered to top folding note card. 

Comments

Beth H said…
My mind is already swimming with ideas and anticipation.
Eve N said…
Wow, love the effect you got by water spraying before stamping. Lovely card.
Barbara-Jean said…
This kit looks wonderful! Your card is fantastic!
Carole R said…
Love the bright contrast between the bright colors and the black . Awesome card! Looking forward to seeing the new kit. Thanks for sharing.
Jeanne Rice said…
Can't wait to see this kit. Love your card and the way it shows light.
Janet Trapp said…
Great inspiration ❣️ I love the use of the black…great contrast! Looking forward to the full reveal💞
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! ☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Nancy Knapp said…
Great card! Thanks for sharing!
Wonderful attractive look with black.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Marlena M. said…
Beautiful inspiration! The die gives it a diorama effect, I love it!
Lagene said…
WOWZERS this is outstanding!
Teri S. said…
Using the water to make the inks move created such a pleasing background. I love the frame with the people looking at the piece of art.
TJ Miller said…
LOVE the tie-dye look under the black. Thank you for sharing!
JHixon said…
Beautiful "masterpiece " you created for your card. With the black frame around it, the artwork appears to shimmer. Gorgeous!
Your card looks so cool! :)
Sharon Syre said…
Love the bright contrast. I can't wait to get my hands on this kit. What a great card.
Mlou said…
This is just a fantastic set--and your card is challenging me to get to play time soon!
Jodi Warren said…
Great look the card. Loving this kit.
Wendy said…
Loved your theatre at the museum!The black background really frames your colourful artwork!
Beth Merrill said…
This kit looks promising to be unique and so fun! Can't wait to see the whole kit reveal!
Mendy said…
Love how you used the black with the bright colors. So great, love it!