Hero Arts: Another Year Older

 Hi everyone! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! Today I have a Hero Arts goodie to share with you. This is one of the cards that I made for the Hero Arts 2022 catalog. I used the new Passing Clouds bold prints background stamp and paired it up with the Let's celebrate stamp set and the dies from the Message Strips Stamp and Cut XL.

To make the card I started with a piece of Dove White card stock and ink blended Taffy. Creamsicle and Lemon Drop reactive inks. Once it was completely dry I stamped the background and embossed using Detail white embossing powder. Trimmed the panel down to 4" x 5 1/4".

Next, stamped the sentiments on Pitch Black card stock and embossed in white. Cut and added to the panel. To finish off the card I adhered the panel to a top folded Dove white note card.

\Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day
Thank you 

Comments