Scrappy Tails Crafts: You Are the Sweetest

 Hi everyone!

Today I have a sweet card for you. I love cake Pops so the new Scrappy Tails Set Sweet Treats was right up my alley. 

I decided to use the 3 cake pops from the set to make clean and simple card. 

To make the card start by stamping the three images on watercolor paper and embossing with clear embossing powder. Watercolor using watercolor medium of your choice. 

I used watercolor pans along with some glitter watercolors for the small hearts, sprinkles and the little sticks. It's really hard to capture the glitter with the camera.

Once colored, die cut them using the coordinating dies. Die cut 3 additional layers and stack them up to create dimension.

Cut piece of white card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and stamp the sentiment in white. Adhere the cake pops and several enamel hearts or any other embellishments of your choice. 

Adhere to light pink card base. I used additional 3 pieces of card stock on the back to create more dimension. You can also use craft foam to add dimension. 

Comments