LDRS Creative: I Love You More Than I Can Bear

Hi everyone!
Ilina here! I hope you are having an amazing day! I love the holiday season and all the holiday crafting! 
I love when patterned paper is so well designed so you can use as it as a backdrop for your little critters and LDRS Creative paper pads meet all my expectations. For my card today I decided to use a piece of the MacKenzie Christmas 6x6 paper pad as a back drop for my images. I cut the piece down to 4" x 5 1/4".
Next, I stamped images from Have an Ice Day set on LDRS Creative watercolor paper using Raven Hybrid ink, colored them with Karin markers and die cut them using the coordinating dies
Once I have all the images I wanted to use stamped, colored and die cut, I adhered them to my panel using foam tape. Stamped sentiment using Raven Hybrid ink from the same stamp set and adhered the panel to a white top folding note card! Super quick, easy and fun
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day!

Comments