Spellbinders: November Card Kit of the Month Ideas

Hi everyone!
Today I have several cards to share with you using the November Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. The kit is available now a la carte, due to logistics delays. 
I love the color scheme of the kit and this month's kit is called Joyful Christmas.

If you are not current subscriber to any of the Spellbinders clubs the kit is $55, if you are already subscriber it's $35 and it's jam packed with goodies!!!! 

Kit Contents:
10 Cards & 10 Envelopes
9 Pieces of Cardstock
Die Set 11 piece
Paper Pad (40 sheets)
Clear Stamp Set
Foam Sentiment Stickers
Enamel Stickers
Cardstock stickers
Red Sequins
Die Cut Shapes
20 Foam Squares
Adhesive Tape
Instruction Sheet 

I have 7 cards to share with you that I made using the content of the kit plus few additional supplies such as ink, embossing powder, some card stock and watercolors! 
I wanted to add, I love the die set that comes in this month's kit. I have 2 cards below using mainly the die set. I die cut bunch of elements and sat down while watching TV and assembled the poinsettias and leaves. 
 

Comments